Thursday, May 7

Mood Boards

I would love to show you some before and after pictures of our house reno's.... but since nothing is finished, I can't do that. Instead I'm gonna post the mood boards for each room so that you can use your imagination. :o) Here are the mood boards for the living room and kitchen.

LIVING ROOM




Here is the before.











Here is the mood board for the living room. The wall color is FROSTORIA GLASS and the trim is called GENTLE TOUCH, both by Glidden.




KITCHEN






Here's the kitchen before:








Here's the mood board for the kitchen. The walls will be a tan color. We will be redoing the existing cupboards a white color and replacing all the hardware on them. The ugly orange linoleum will be ripped up and replaced with a nice neutral pattern. The counters and back splash are staying the same since they are in great shape. 

3 comments:

  1. I learned something today...I have never heard of a mood board before! Now I know!
    And now something else I would like to learn, how do you replaces the cupboards without replacing the counters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, these mood boards aren't as fancy as I would like them to be. Hopefully I'll get around to making some cooler ones.

    :o) We aren't replacing the cupboards, just sanding the heck out of them, priming and painting. They should look awesome once they are finished.... I hope. :o)

    ReplyDelete