Thursday, November 19

Just for fun...

A while back I showed you some mood boards of the color choices we were going with in our house. Well, we haven't gotten anywhere on re-doing our bedrooms upstairs yet... but this morning I decided to make a really rough digital sketch of what our bedroom will kinda look like once we are finished. Keep in mind, this is a SUPER rough sketch. :o) (Can you tell I was bored this morning!)


Here is the room the day we moved in... the original owners left the bed, curtains and bedspread behind. We kept the bed because we want to re-finish it.


Here is the room "after".... the bed will become black and the walls will be a blue-grey color. We already have the white curtains and the brown bedspread. All the trim and doors will be sanded down and painted white. The brown things on top of the dresser are Ikea boxes for extra storage.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey! My hubby and I go to FBC Lethbridge - think you do also!? Saw that you commented on Brittany's pregnancy. I LOVE these pics of your future remodel - they look awesome. Hope your pregnancy is going amazing. Live Inspired, Robyn

    ReplyDelete