Thursday, February 18

Adelyn

On Feb. 8, we celebrated Adelyn's 2nd birthday! It's a very bittersweet thought... happy because we've made it through the past 2 years with a very happy, healthy, beautiful little girl and have many more years to come.... but slightly sad because my little munchkin is growing up so fast!

I could never have asked for a better kid. She is absolutely fantastic in every way! We are so blessed to have her in our lives and I am especially blessed to be her mom. It has been dawning on me lately that I won't have this one on one time with her for very much longer, and that makes me a little bit sad.


Adelyn,
I love you more than life.
You make me laugh. You make me smile.
I am proud to be your mom. Never loose your joy.
You are beautiful, smart and creative... don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
You can do ANYTHING through Christ.

I love you miles and miles forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment