Saturday, April 4

Project #2 - blinds

While my hubby was at work today, I decided it was time to move on to another house project. So I packed up my 1 year old and headed to Wal-Mart (where else) to buy some blinds for the upstairs bathroom. 

First off, let me start out by saying that having 2 bathrooms has been a luxury that we've never had the privilege of in our 4 years of marriage. :o) But, with that being said.... both bathrooms are in need of a little facelift. There are a lot of bathroom projects that we have yet to accomplish, but to start them all off I decided to replace the 50 year old curtain and curtain rod with some new gorgeous white blinds. 

I forgot to take a before picture of the curtains, but I managed to snap this shot before they got thrown out. 


And here are the beautiful new white blinds!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment